Trevor Lestak is a filmmaker, photographer, and droneographer based in Los Angeles, California.
He was born and raised in Thousand Oaks, California, where he grew his passions for the magic of beautiful imagery and creative media from an early age. Trevor has a degree in environmental science and film from University of California, Santa Barbara.
Trevor works throughout the Greater Los Angeles area and is available for hire worldwide – A and B camera work, interviews, drone footage ($1 million liability coverage available), film editing, and still photography/headshots.
Archangel Films LA – Key Set Photographer
- Photograph behind the scenes on large-production feature film and television sets
- Foster producer’s artistic vision for promotional and creative digital imagery
- Work efficiently alongside high-profile talent
- Plan and execute capture and delivery of high-quality images with post-production house for use in film
- Edit and deliver digital images to producers quickly under a tight time constraint
- Published on CBS Studio’s startrek.com
- Visit Archangel Films LA
Earth Media Lab – Editor and Camera Operator
- Work alongside documentary film producer in multiple facets of film production
- Capture compelling footage in a variety of situations and locations on multiple pro-level camera systems
- Responsible for precise and accurate footage management and culling in Adobe Premier Pro
- Shape and deliver refined narrative film cuts under tight time constraints
- Foster professional and scientific partner ideas
Wholly Hemp Natural Skin Care
- Exercise artistic vision to promote business’ brand image through promotional imagery
- Deliver consistently-styled product and business images shot in diverse situations
- Work with business owner to cultivate a consistent public image
- Complete editing, refining, retouching, and delivering of digital images to business owner
Girl Scouts of California’s Central Coast
- Work with directors to artistically photograph various events
- Exercise diplomatic skills in planning and execution of large aerial and staged group photographs
- Create, design, produce, and sell high-quality DVDs to attendees
Conejo Council PTA – Photography Competition Judge
- Responsible for applying visual and artistic knowledge to evaluate and critique students’ photographic work in a national art program competition
…In addition to extensive experience shooting studio and on-location portraiture, events, private theatrical parties, weddings, products, and promotional imagery.